Scope of the workshop
This is the next workshop in a series of meetings on stochastic geometry, stereology, image analysis, and related fields. Links to previous workshops can be found under History in the menu. The workshops constitute a principal forum for researchers working with random geometric objects. Since the beginning, the workshops have focused on both the consolidation and advance of the title disciplines, and their development as valuable tools in a number of applied fields.
The announcement flyer can be found here.
- Opening of registration - February 1, 2021
- Deadline for abstract submission - April 15, 2021
- Deadline for registration - April 15, 2021
- Bruno GalerneUniversity of Orléans
- Sabine JansenLMU Munich
- Markus KiderlenAarhus University
- Emilio PorcuTrinity College, Dublin
- Matthias SchulteHamburg University of Technology